- More about the investment casting process
- The wide variety of available alloys
- Design for manufacturing techniques to optimize your project
- Best practices for GD&T
- The tolerances possible with investment casting
- Case study examples that prove the process
- Conversion solutions to help you save
Who will benefit from an in-person seminar:
- Product designers and engineers
- Material specifiers and manufacturing engineers
- Managers of design, product engineering, and sourcing
- Value analysis engineers and cost-reduction staff
Konrad Roell, Sales Engineer
"Our world is built in three dimensions. There are always difficult design problems to be solved, especially when you're dealing with steels. I believe investment casting is the most efficient manufacturing process for building geometrically complex, 3D steel parts designed to solve real-world problems."
When Konrad began his career as an engineering intern at Signicast, he worked primarily with CAD drawings. However, his interest evolved from "How can I design this?" into "How can I make this design work best for manufacturability?" As a Project Engineer, Konrad gained valuable, hands-on experience working with countless industries and applications - experience that he calls upon every day as a Sales Engineer.
Looking for some investment casting expertise? Get in contact with Konrad today.
Fill out the form below to schedule your seminar with Konrad.